2 - 5 werkdagen levertijd
Your privacy matters to us
Your privacy is important to us, thus we commit ourselves to safely handle and store your personal data.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
IBAN: BE81 7350 4811 5624
You can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 16 910 420
Which data do we collect?
Personal and company information, such as your name, first name, e-mail address and possibly also your telephone number, company and job title or any other information you send us, will only be used to answer your questions as best as possible. If you wish to be kept informed about our services and products, we will use this information to do so. We also keep up with the correspondence we have with you.
If you place an order, we will collect all data required for communication and invoicing.
How do we use your data?
We only use this information:
- for administrative purposes (g. invoicing and follow-up of customer contacts),
- to continue ongoing discussions or requests for information,
- to inform you about our services and activities if you are a customer or have asked to be kept informed,
- to send you informative e-mails if you have chosen to receive our e-mail newsletter,
- to improve your user experience on our website.
Do we share your data?
We do not share your data with third parties who want to use this data for any purpose whatsoever.
We do use certain services (website hosting, e-mail clients, backup and data storage [such as Dropbox], etc.) and analysis of your web visit [such as Google Analytics]). These service providers are not allowed to use your data and guarantee that your data is safe there.
How do we protect the data processed by us?
We protect this data by taking technical and organizational security measures, such as:
- technical security measures on, among other things, the areas of access (log-in requirements, password policy, etc.), storage (encryption, backup, etc.) and protection of the media on which personal data can be saved against access from outside (firewalls, antivirus software, etc.),
- organizational measures, such as complying with our data policy, enforcing guarantees from our contract partners, etc.
- confidentiality and privacy measures.
Despite our security measures, it is important to know that data transfer via the internet is not without danger. Precautions must be taken on our part as well as the client’s.
Where do we store your data?
We aim to keep all processed personal data within the European Union.
We will process personal data outside the EU only when these countries guarantee a suitable level of protection in accordance with the GDPR (for example by applying the Standard Contractual Clauses as determined by the European Commission and / or requiring certificates approved by the European Commission).
By providing us with your personal data, you agree to this arrangement.
If we use your personal data for marketing purposes or other purposes that are not necessary for the provision of our services to you, you can oppose further use of your data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access, consult, correct and suspend the information that we hold about you. You can also easily enforce these rights by reporting to the aforementioned e-mail address. If necessary, we can require proof of identity.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you.