AESUB Green is a self-vanishing scanning spray developed by scanning experts. The spray evaporates within a few hours, meaning that there is no need for cleaning after scanning. Unlike traditional sprays, AESUB Green does not contain pigments and thus avoids pigment-contamination of sensitive areas, such as laboratories and production sites, equipment and users. You can therefore apply AESUB Green directly next to your scanning equipment.
- Vanishing, long-lasting up to 24 h or longer
- Time and cost saving – no post-cleaning necessary
- Layer thickness of ~6 – 12 μm
- Free of pigments – spray dust does not damage the sensitive technical scan equipment
- Consistent and homogeneous and dry to the touch coating
- Reference points stick on the coating
- Excellent scannability
AESUB Green forms a thin layer of white, homogeneous coating resulting in ideal conditions for optical scanning.
AESUB Green contains solvents and has been optimized with regard to material compatibility.
However, material compatibility for specific applications cannot be guaranteed. Users should check specific material compatibility before use.
The layer thickness of AESUB Green ranges between 6 μm and 12 μm depending on the user-specific application.
AESUB Green should be applied with a spray gun.
Vanishing / Sublimation:
The sublimation time of AESUB Green depends on the following factors:
- Temperature: high ambient temperatures shorten sublimation time. Low ambient temperatures extend sublimation time.
- Airflow: ventilation shortens sublimation time
- Surface structure:
- Features such as pockets, holes or grooves within the surface structure extend sublimation time
- Even surface structures shorten sublimation time
- Sublimation starts at exposed areas, such as outer corners or edges
- Material: sublimation time also depends on the material to which AESUB Green is applied to
- Layer thickness: Higher layer thickness extends sublimation time
Empirical tests show that objects treated with AESUB Green remain scannable for approximately 1 – 2 hour. Scan-time can be easily extended by re-applying AESUB Green at individual contours when sublimation commences and by spraying several layers. Increase temperature and / or air ventilation in case you want to accelerate the sublimation process.
- Optimal storage temperature ranges between 18°C and 21°C
- Shelf life of 3 years
- Store at dry conditions with no direct sunlight